Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Trusted Dacor Service
We service and repair all Dacor appliances, including:
Dacor has been improving kitchen appliances for more than half a century. Stanley M. Joseph began in 1933 with a retail appliance store. He learned what customers wanted and what needed improvement. In 1948, he and his brother Anthony produced the Stanthony Ventomatic, the original self-contained kitchen ventilation system. They incorporated Stanthony Corp in 1950, creating the first countertop or built-in electric kitchen BBQ, and a Combined Ventilating Hood and Warming Compartment.
In 1965, Distinctive Appliances Corporation, otherwise known as Dacor, was incorporated. Dacor focused on the production and innovation of appliances for home and industry, including a full product range of modular appliances. Dacor introduced interchangeable elements to their modular cooktops, creating more flexibility, and making maintenance and repair easier.
The innovations continued with continuous cooktop grates, a self-cleaning built-in oven that set the industry-standard, a sealed burner range — an industry first, and a 30-inch dishwasher capable of cleaning a serving set of 24-pieces. Dacor has earned numerous industry awards, including the Le Cordon Bleu Seal of Excellence. Innovation and success attract attention, and in 2016, Samsung Electronics America acquired Dacor.
Dacor kitchen appliances are built to last for years, but regular use can cause wear and tear that needs repair. For the best service in Canada, call on the experts at FIX Appliances CA for all your Dacor appliance repairs. Our highly skilled and trained repair specialists make us your premium Dacor appliance repair service.
Dacor refrigerators should keep milk cold and lettuce crisp, so if it doesn’t, give the trained technicians at FIX Appliances CA a call. We service all current and discontinued refrigerator and freezer models in the Column (DRR & DRZ), French Door (DRF), Side-By-Side (DYF), and Wine and Beverage (DRW) lines.
Our service specialists will fix and repair your Dacor cooling appliance problems, including:
- Refrigerator or freezer is not cooling or freezing food
- Push-To-Open Door Assist isn’t assisting
- The door won’t seal or latch
- Touch control panel has an error message
- PreciseCooling™ technology seems to be off
- A dedicated compressor or evaporator is failing
- LED lighting leaves you in the dark
- iQ Remote View™ dual cameras aren’t functioning
- The filtered water dispenser is clogged
- Coolant is puddling on the floor
Our repair experts will have your Dacor refrigerator or freezer working like new, just give us a call!
Ranges & Range Tops
Dacor ranges and range tops are the centers of attraction in most kitchens, but if it burns or scalds your favourite foods, it’s time for a service call. Our FIX Appliances CA troubleshooting technicians will have you whipping up delicacies in no time. Whether gas (DOP & DTT), dual-fuel (DOP & DTT), or steam (DOP), our TSSA certified techs will repair and maintain your appliance, and we only use approved parts.
Let Canada’s best repair your Dacor range top or range concerns, including:
- Infrared broilers don’t seem to be working
- iQ Connect WIFI system capabilities don’t connect
- Bluetooth ConnectOn technology is failing
- Dual 3 or 4-Part Pure Convection system doesn’t cook evenly
- LCD touch screen displays error messages
- Digitally controlled programming isn’t functioning
- Illumina Knobs aren’t illuminating
- Pre-programmed settings won’t function
- Dual-valve SimmerSear burner is not working properly
- Steam roasting or baking reservoir doesn’t open
- Built-in electric griddle isn’t heating evenly
If your Dacor range or range top isn’t working as it should call FIX Appliances CA and we’ll fix it, so it does!
Gas (DTG) or Induction (DTI) Dacor cooktop models enhance any kitchen. However, if the cooktop isn’t working as it should, call repair specialists at FIX Appliances CA. Our repairmen are TSSA licensed and will repair and maintain all your Dacor appliances.
- Auto connected hood won’t activate
- Bluetooth and ConnectOn auto-responsive technology isn’t responding
- Temperature sensor is failing
- Dual-Valve SimmerSear Burners aren’t working
- Perma-FLAME isn’t keeping a gas element lit
- VirtualFlame™ on induction cooktop doesn’t light-up
- Preset cooking modes don’t function
- Flexible cooking modules won’t work
- LCD control panel displays errors
For all your Dacor kitchen appliance repairs, call, text, or email our customer service representatives between 8 am and 9 pm.
Is your wall oven cooking unevenly? Are soufflés and roasts drying out? Contact FIX Appliances CA for all your Dacor wall oven repairs. Our service experts will repair and maintain your single (DOB), double (DOB), or combination (DOC) wall ovens. No matter what the problem is, we’ll fix it:
- Oven won’t heat or cook
- Steam-Assist reservoir won’t open
- LCD control panel displays error messages
- The control panel isn’t working
- Pre-programmed settings don’t function
- Dual 4-Part Pure Convection system is cooking unevenly
- WIFI capabilities repeatedly fail
- The broiler does not heat up
- Self-cleaning won’t work
Dacor ventilation systems are state-of-the-art, but if something can go wrong, it usually does. For all your Dacor kitchen appliance repair service, call on FIX Appliances CA. Our team will fix wall hoods (DHD), downdraft models (MRV), and island hoods (DHD). Whatever the problem is, our troubleshooting technicians will repair it:
- Bluetooth and ConnectOn auto-responsive technology won’t automatically connect
- LED lighting dims as the fan accelerates
- Four-speed fan is loud
- Touch-screen doesn’t respond to touch
- Down-draft won’t extend or retract
- Can’t remove or replace the filter
- Stepless blower speed isn’t performing as it should
Microwaves are a modern convenience found in most kitchens. So, if your Dacor microwave is proving less than convenient and needs a repair, text, email, or call FIX Appliances CA. Our skilled service technicians will have your microwave-in-a-drawer (DMR) working like new.
Contact our customer reps between 8 am and 9 pm for all your microwave problems.
- Microwave doesn’t cook evenly
- Pre-set functions aren’t functioning
- Automatic drawer is sticking
- The touch screen doesn’t respond
- Digital screen displays error messages
- The moisture sensor isn’t adjusting power or temperature
- Multi-sequence cooking won’t work
A warming drawer is great for entertaining. Not only does it warm food, but it also warms tableware in preparation for serving. So, if your Dacor warming drawer is producing no heating when needed, call for expert service with FIX Appliances CA. We service and repair all models (DWR, HWD, IWD, OWD).
- Auto-Timed Shut-off doesn’t function
- Drawer won’t open or close easily
- The drawer isn’t warming or maintaining temperature
- Electronic controls won’t work
A dishwasher has become a kitchen appliance staple, so if your Dacor dishwasher (DDW) isn’t cleaning as it should contact FIX Appliances CA. Our troubleshooting service team will have it working back as new. We’ll fix the problems, including:
- Dishes aren’t clean
- WaterWall™ mechanism seems to be stuck
- AutoRelease™ isn’t working
- Zone booster is leaving plates dirty
- The dishwasher is noisy
- Water is pooling on the floor during operation
- Touch controls don’t function
Dacor Outdoor appliances offer high-quality and innovation for all your entertainment needs. But if the grill isn’t working as it is supposed to call the trained and TSSA certified service technicians at FIX Appliances CA. We’ll get your outdoor grill (OB) sizzling as it should.
- Infrared rotisserie doesn’t function
- The rotisserie won’t turn
- Temperature gauge is faulty
- The gas element isn’t working
- Side burner doesn’t turn on
For all your Dacor appliance repair services, contact our managers between 8 am and 9 pm.
What Our Customers Say About Dacor Appliances Repair
Our 7 year old Whirlpool fridge would not defrost anymore and was icing up on a regular basis. I had a pleasant conversation with the agent that answered my call for service and was provided an appointment time the next day between 11 and 1. Oleg arrived at 10:30(early is much better then late!). He was very polite and knowledgeable and explained to me in detail what he suspected the issue to be, how he would test the items first to confirm what needed replacing(defrost timer,defrost heater assembly) and clearly advised me of what the cost would be. He had the parts needed with him and with my go ahead was able to repair our fridge within the hour explaining to me what he was doing and showing me what he was doing all along which I appreciated.. As it turned out it needed a new control board which was the most expensive part, but his price was more then reasonable and lower then what we were expecting! Our fridge is now working A1 again for which we are thankful. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to friends or family and would also reach out to them if we ever have any issues in the future. Thank you Oleg...you were great!
Reliable Service & Repair
FIX Appliances CA is a leading provider of affordable appliance repairs. We have over a decade of industry experience. Using this experience we can offer reliable white goods repairs. No matter what the problem may be, our skilled technicians will be able to fix it.