Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Trusted Miele Service
We service and repair all Miele appliances, including:
Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann founded Miele & Company in 1899 and began making cream separators in Herzebrook, Germany. Starting with 11 employees in an old saw and corn mill; today, they employ more than 50,000 workers.
The company began manufacturing household appliances to make life easier. In 1900 the Meteor butter churn made churning easier. In 1903, their first washing machine was marketed, and 1910, their first electric washer. In 1914, they began making plug-in washing machines, and also produced a water-powered washing machine!
They continued to improve their appliance line, and in 1925 manufactured a coal and gas-powered industrial washer. In 1927, the vacuum cleaner was added, and in 1943 stoves and cookers joined their product line.
Improvements continued with front-loading washers in 1953, the electric dryer in ’58, under-counter dishwasher in ’63, and the microwave in 1977. Cutting-edge industry leadership in the built-in, countertop and fitted kitchen lines continue today with innovations and new products yearly.
Miele is a recognized leader in appliance manufacture. With more than 120 years of appliance development, innovation, and manufacturing, they are known worldwide for excellence in design, function, quality, and durability. Miele Appliances continue today as a family-owned manufacturer, with products on all habitable continents.
Miele ranges are a culinary experience for any kitchen. No matter the model, dual fuel (HH1934-2G), gas (HR1124G), propane (HR1134-1LP), or electric (HR1421240V), daily use can cause parts to wear. If your range is burning soups or soufflés, contact FIX Appliance CA, for the most reliable Miele appliance repair service in Canada.
Our highly trained TSSA certified technicians are experienced in Miele appliance repair and maintenance and will have you cooking up a feast in no time. Whether it’s a fix of the convection, moisture plus, rotisserie, or broil modes, or repairing the self-clean function, we do it all.
Call, text or email FIX Appliance CA for quality dependable repair of all your Miele range repairs, including:
- Oven fans rattle or screech.
- Food doesn’t bake evenly.
- Errors displayed.
- The Self-Clean function doesn’t work.
- Operating modes aren’t operating.
- Swivel handle won’t swivel.
- Rapid PreHeat leaves the oven cold.
Our experts are available to repair your appliances 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week, even on holidays!
Baking and Steam Ovens
When it comes to gourmet baking, there are plenty of options from Miele. If you need a Miele oven repair, contact FIX Appliances CA today! Whether it’s an oven (H6180BP), speed oven (H6800BM), steam oven (DG6500), combination (DGC6705-1), or drawer (ESW6214), our repairman will have it working like new.
- Display or buttons don’t operate.
- Not all functions function.
- Steamed food is still cold.
- Drawers don’t seal or heat evenly.
A Miele built-in microwave (M6040SC) with a 40 cm turntable has the XL capacity to help get supper on the table in a hurry. But if it’s not working, you need a Miele microwave repair! Contact our customer reps and schedule a fix today!
- Displays error messages.
- Turntable doesn’t turn.
- LEDs don’t light up.
- Automatic programs don’t work.
- Popcorn button leaves it burned.
Cooktops and CombiSets
A cooktop can be a wonderful addition to any kitchen. However, if your induction (KM6344), electric (KM5840-240V), gas (KM3474G), or CombiSet (CS1212-1I or -1G) is charring your sauces, you need a Miele cooktop repair. Text, call, or email FIX Appliances CA and arrange a service call to suit your schedule. Our experts are available 365 days a year from 8 to 8 to fix all your Miele appliance problems, including:
- The elements don’t turn on or ignite.
- Display indicators don’t light up.
- Knobs or buttons stick.
- A component of the CombiSet isn’t function.
- Rapid heat is slow.
Miele range hoods, whether range (DAR1150), wall-mounted (PUR88W), island (DA399-7), built-in (DA3466), or downdraft (DA6881), extractor model, provide an environmentally friendly kitchen solution to smells, vapour, smoke, and heat. If it isn’t working, give us a call, and we’ll send a skilled professional to perform a Miele range hood repair.
- Temperature sensor isn’t working.
- LED lights seem burnt out.
- The fan thumps or squeals.
- The controls don’t function.
Call our customer reps between 8 am and 9 pm to schedule a repair.
Miele built-in refrigerators are state of the art, but if the crisper leaves lettuce limp, or celery soft, you need to arrange a call with the experts at FIX Appliance CA. If you need a Miele refrigerator repair for your built-in (KS37472iD), bottom-mount combo (KFNS37432iD, KFN12823SD), or built-in wine storage (KWT6322), call, text, or email our customer reps today. Our skilled technicians will fix your refrigerator issues, including:
- The refrigerator isn’t cold.
- Door doesn’t seal as it should.
- NoFrost function leaves fridge frosted.
- IceMaker isn’t making ice.
- PerfectFresh won’t maintain setting.
- Lighting doesn’t light.
- Wine cooler temperature zones not working.
- MasterCool is too warm.
A built-in freezer (FNS37492iE) offers accessible long-term storage. But if it frosts up or leaves your ice-cream a gooey puddle, call on our service experts for a Miele freezer repair. No matter the problem, we’ll have it working like new.
- The freezer doesn’t freeze..
- Lighting isn’t brightening freezer.
- Water is leaking.
- Push2open doors don’t open.
- MasterCool-MasterSensor isn’t functioning.
- NoFrost is frosting.
- IceMaker or Ice/water dispenser leaks or doesn’t make ice.
For same day service, or at a time that works for your busy schedule, our repairmen are available every day from 8 to 8.
If you’re washing dishes by hand because your dishwasher is broken, whether it’s a prefinished (G4228), integrated (G4998SCVi AM), or professional model (PG8130i), our technicians will have it working like new. Contact our customer service reps for all your Miele dishwasher repairs, including:
- AutoOpen dryer mode doesn’t open door.
- GlassCare leaves glasses spotty.
- Knock2open doesn’t open.
- User interface won’t function.
- Interior lighting leaves interior dark.
- Water is leaking from underneath.
- The dishwasher isn’t working.
If your washing machine is leaving your laundry piling up, don’t despair! Our skilled technicians will have your frontloading (WWH860 or WWF060) washer cleaning like new. They’ll fix or repair all the problems, including:
- SingleWash function doesn’t function.
- TwinDos detergent system doesn’t seem to be dispensing.
- Smart load recognition won’t fill with enough water to wet laundry.
- The display is blank or features error messages.
- Functions like QuickIntenseWash won’t work.
- The washer doesn’t wash.
For all you Miele washing machine repairs, contact our customer reps 7 days a week between 8 am and 9 pm to schedule a service call.
For all your Miele dryer repairs, schedule a visit by our TSSA certified experts. They’ll have your front-loading dryer tumbling as it should. Whether a 6kg capacity condenser dryer (T7644C) or a T1 heat-pump dryer (TWI180 WP), your laundry will smell great again!
- The dryer doesn’t turn on.
- There’s heat, but it won’t tumble.
- The drum rotates, but there’s no heat.
- Displays error messages.
- Drum lighting doesn’t illuminate interior.
- The DirectSensor isn’t sensing.
- The buzzer won’t buzz.
- Some functions don’t work.
Contact our customer reps and arrange a service call for between 8 am and 9 pm, 7 days a week.
What Our Customers Say About Miele Appliances Repair
Amazing company. First class from both back office to technician I had. Efficient and Keep clients up to date. Reasonable cost.
Reliable Service & Repair
FIX Appliances CA is a leading provider of affordable appliance repairs. We have over a decade of industry experience. Using this experience we can offer reliable white goods repairs. No matter what the problem may be, our skilled technicians will be able to fix it.