Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Trusted Frigidaire Service
We service and repair all Frigidaire appliances, including:
Frigidaire began operation as the Guardian Frigerator Company in 1916 as the first self-contained refrigerator. The product line continued to be innovative, creating the first home freezer, room air conditioner, and 30” electric range. For almost 40 years Frigidaire supplied General motors with the air conditioning compressors used in their product lines. Frigidaire washers were often named after their agitator mechanism — Unimatic, Pulsamatic, Multimatic, and Rollermatic.
Kitchen and laundry appliances can last for years under proper service and maintenance. Unfortunately, daily use can cause even the best products to fail. If you need a Frigidaire appliance repair service, contact Fix Appliances CA, the Frigidaire licensed repair company. We have the expertise and replacement parts to get your appliance working as it should.
Facing any issues with the appliance, contact the professional team of Fix Appliances CA for Frigidaire appliance repair. Our representatives are ready to help you and send the experts to your place to diagnose the problem and fix it in no time. Just call or text us at 888-242-0777 or submit a request online.
Frigidaire Refrigerators Repair
We service and maintain all current models, like French-Door line (FG4H, FGH, FPB, FFH), Side-by-Side (FPS, FGS, FFS), Top-Freezer (FGT, FPH, FFT, FFH, FFE), Single Door, Beverage Storage (FFB, FGW, FGB, FFW), plus older units too. If your fridge isn’t doing its job, we can help fix any problem, including the following:
- The freezer doesn’t freeze
- Ice Maker leaks or doesn’t form ice cubes
- The unit makes strange noises
- Food spoils too quickly
- Coolant leaking
- Doors or drawers don’t seal properly
- The freezer is filling up with frost
- The beverage fridge won’t maintain the temperature
- The drain hose isn’t draining
- Frigidaire refrigerator doesn’t work
Our technicians at Fix Appliances CA are here to help with your Frigidaire refrigerator repairs.
Frigidaire Ranges and Stoves Repair
Fix Appliances CA repairs Frigidaire stoves and ranges, so if it’s not baking or simmering as it should, give us a call. We maintain and repair all model lines, including Induction (CGI), Gas (FPG, FGG, FFG), Electric (COPE, CGE, CFE) units, and older models too. Our professional service techs have many years of experience and are licensed to carry out gas and electric Frigidaire appliances repairs and have current TSSA documentation. Contact our customer center if you have Frigidaire gas stove and electric oven repair problems, including:
- The oven doesn’t heat
- The fan is making loud noises
- The self-cleaning function doesn’t work
- Error message on the digital display
- Stove-top element not working
- Knobs or buttons not functioning
- The induction isn’t working properly
- The oven door doesn’t close or seal
- The broiler is faulty
Do not waste your time trying to resolve any of these problems by yourself, contact our experts to receive Frigidaire electric and gas stove repair service at reliable prices and at a high-quality level.
Frigidaire Dishwashers Repair
Our technicians repair all model series, including Built-In Dishwashers (FPI, FGI, FFB, FFI, FGC, FFC, FBD), and discontinued models as well. We’ll fix your dishwasher if it has any issues, including:
- The dishwasher makes loud noises when washing
- Water seeps from underneath when operating
- Dishes are still dirty when cycles are finished
- Controls don’t function
- Displays error messages
- There’s still water in the bottom of the tub
- Stops mid-cycle
- Frigidaire dishwasher won’t start
Our customer reps are available between 8 am and 9 pm to take any of your Frigidaire repair needs. Call Fix Appliances CA for your Frigidaire dishwasher repair.
Frigidaire Microwaves Repair
If your Frigidaire microwave isn’t working we’ll have your Over-the-Range (CPB, UMV, FGM) and hood, Built-In (FPM, FGM, CGM, CPM), or other model working as it should.
Contact us if you experience any of these problems:
- The microwave won’t power up
- The door won’t stay closed or seal
- Displays error messages
- One-Touch functions aren’t working
- Can’t access the burnt-out light bulb
- The exhaust fan not working
- Microwave doesn’t heat or heat unevenly
- Timer is faulty
- The turntable doesn’t turn
- Convection fan makes a horrible racket
Frigidaire Freezers Repair
Our repairmen stand by to service your freezer if it is on the fritz. We’ll have your Upright (FFF), 2-in-1 Freezer or Refrigerator (FGV), Single-Door Freezer (FPF), Chest Freezer (FFFC), or other model series working like new in no time. We’ll repair these problems and any others too:
- The freezer isn’t keeping food frozen
- Door or lid seals aren’t sealing
- Coolant leaking
- Frost-free isn’t frost-free
- The freezer doesn’t work
Our service reps are available 8 am to 9 pm, seven days a week.
Frigidaire Cooktops Repair
Whether Induction (FPI, FGI, FFI) or Gas (FPG, FGG) series or an older model of your Frigidaire cooktop is faulty, Fix Appliances CA is your company to call for all your appliance repair needs. Our pros are licensed and certified to work on gas and electric appliances.
- One or more elements aren’t working
- Controls don’t function
- The cooktop makes weird noises
- The digital display shows error messages
- Induction element indicators don’t light up
- The cooktop doesn’t work
Our specialists are available 7 days a week to maintain or repair any of your appliances.
Frigidaire Wall Ovens Repair
We’ll fix and maintain a Single or Double wall ovens (FPE, FGE, FFE), Wall Oven/Microwave Combination (FGM), or other model series too. We’re your service provider for all your appliance concerns, including:
- The oven won’t turn on or off
- Food doesn’t bake evenly
- The self-cleaning function won’t work
- Errors displayed
- Knobs or buttons aren’t working
- The Touchpad is faulty
- The oven temperature isn’t what it displays
- Broiler faulty
- The oven is on, but there’s no heat
Frigidaire Range Hoods and Ventilation Repair
If your 30/36/42 Under Cabinet Range Hood (FHW), Island Canopy Hood (FHP), Wall-Mount Canopy (FHW), or Overhead Range Hood (FHW), aren’t working, contact our Fix Appliances CA service reps for a quick, dependable repair.
- Exhaust fan rattles or squeals when operating
- Hood doesn’t work
- Makes a horrible racket when starting or stopping
- Controls aren’t functioning
- Lighting not working
Frigidaire Washers Repair
Call on our Fix Appliances CA personnel for your Frigidaire washing machine repair. Our team is ready to get your Top Loading (FFT) or older model working as it should.
- The washer doesn’t work
- Timer or controls not functioning properly
- The lid or door won’t seal, latch or open
- Clothes are smelly after washing and rinse
- Water fills and drains, but nothing happens
- Washer clunks, grinds or bangs when operating
- Water leaks from underneath
- Frigidaire washing machine doesn’t fill
For Frigidaire maintenance and repair services, contact our customer reps between 8 am and 9 pm, Monday to Sunday!
Frigidaire Dryers Repair
If you need a Frigidaire dryer repair, our Fix Appliances CA repairmen are licensed gas fitters with current TSSA certificates that repair Free Standing Gas (FFR), and Free Standing Electrical (CFR) dryers. If you experience any of the following issues, give us a call:
- The dryer won’t turn on
- The dryer continues to tumble when the door is open
- When operating, it vibrates and bangs
- There’s a burning smell when the dryer is on
- There is no heat when operating
- The Frigidaire dryer turns on, but the drum doesn’t rotate
Is your Frigidaire Electric Washer/Dryer Laundry Center (CFL) not working? Got tired of googling “Frigidaire service near me“? Our team is here to help! Our technicians will fix it up, so you can enjoy the convenience of in-home laundry.
- The washer won’t fill or drain
- Water leaking
- The unit shakes and vibrates when in use
- Doesn’t clean the clothes
- The dryer doesn’t dry clothes
- The unit gives off a burning smell when in use
- The washer won’t work when the dryer is in use or vice versa
- Controls don’t function
Our Frigidaire customer service representatives are available from 07:30 am to 9:00 pm 7 days a week to schedule an appointment with our repair team.
Frigidaire Fault & Error Codes
When your Frigidaire appliance displays a specific error code, it means that the built-in diagnostics system has identified a problem that will need to be repaired before your kitchen or laundry appliance will work properly again.
When you see an error code, do not be tempted to just turn your appliance off and on to remove the error code. If you do this, it can reset the diagnostics system, but the underlying problem will not be addressed, which can lead to bigger problems in the future.
The error code will display where the usual numbers are on the display screen. When an error code is shown, your Frigidaire appliance is telling you a specific fault or a unique problem within your appliance. Do not try to resolve the problem by yourself, you will have to call a repair technician. Fault and error codes help the professional Frigidaire technicians to diagnose a problem quickly and promptly.
Reliable Service & Repair
FIX Appliances CA is a leading provider of affordable appliance repairs. We have over seventeen years of industry experience. Using this experience, we can offer reliable white goods repairs to provide the best Frigidaire repair service. No matter what the problem may be, our skilled and highly-trained technicians will be able to fix it.
Same-day Frigidaire Appliance Repair Services in Your Area
FIX Appliances CA has qualified and factory-trained Frigidaire appliance technicians over Toronto, Ontario, and the GTA area. Our experts are ready to provide repair services in your area wherever you live.