Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Professional Appliance Services We Provide in Midland
We service and repair a variety of appliances, including:
For refrigerator repair in Midland that you can count on, your first call should always be to FIX Appliances CA. Our fridge repair service is the best around and as good as anything you’ll find in major centers such as Toronto or the greater GTA. We make sure our technicians are always up to date with the latest training to tackle fridge or freezer repairs on all major makes and models. Here are some of the common issues we deal with every day:
- A fridge or freezer that isn’t working at all
- Doors that aren’t sealing properly
- A fridge that isn’t cool enough to keep food fresh
- Weird noises or warning signs that your fridge is in trouble
- Drain hoses that are clogging and backing up
- Ice makers that aren’t making ice
- Excessive ice build up in your freezer
Washing Machine Repair
When you’re looking for a washing machine repair in Midland, call FIX Appliances CA for a quick diagnosis of all potential issues. Then, we’ll have your washing machine back up and running again before the clothes start to pile up in the hamper.
Our technicians can be at your house the same day you call, and they have years of experience working on all major brands on the market today. Here’s a quick breakdown of some of the regular appliance repairs in Midland we run into all the time:
- A burning smell when you operate your washer.
- Clogged filters that are preventing your machine from working properly
- Broken doors or lids that won’t seal
- Unusual noises when you turn on your washing machine
- The control panel not operating as it should
- The spin cycle won’t start, or the machine won’t drain at all
- Water overflowing or leaking out the sides or bottom of your machine
- When you push, start on your machine, and nothing happens
We have factory trained technicians standing by with the expertise to handle any dryer repair. In addition, our professional and courteous staff will listen to you and keep you in the loop before they begin any repair.
The decision to move forward with any repair is always yours to make, and we’ll be open and honest about what we think the best course of action is before we begin. If you have any of the following problems, we can help:
- The dryer cycle won’t start — my machine keeps shutting down
- Excessive vibration and noise when the dryer is being used
- The machine seems to be on, but it’s not turning
- A dryer that isn’t drying clothes or takes much longer than it should
- The timer isn’t working, or the dryer isn’t shutting off when it’s supposed to
- There doesn’t seem to be any power getting to my dryer
Oven and Stove Repair
Our repairmen and women are ready to make a house call at a moment’s notice. With years of experience in stove and oven repairs, we’ll have the problem fixed before it’s time to cook the evening meal. FIX Appliances CA should be your first call when you need a stove repair that you can rely on. Below are some common issues we can help solve:
- The elements on the stove aren’t heating up.
- Food takes forever to cook or isn’t cooking evenly
- The self-cleaning oven won’t clean
- The light in my oven won’t turn on
- I can’t set the timer on the stove
- The panel won’t light up or is displaying an error message
If your unit isn’t filling with water, contact FIX Appliances CA for dishwasher repair in Midland. Our service technicians have been working on all major dishwasher brands for more than a decade. If you need help today, we can make that happen. Here’s where we can help:
- If the water is backing up in your machine and won’t drain
- When the dishwasher stops before the cycle is complete
- Water is leaking out of the door or the bottom of the machine
- When you hear noises that aren’t normal for your machine
- There’s no water getting into your dishwasher
- Nothing happens when you turn your appliance on
Midland Service Area
Serving all residential and commercial areas in Midland and surrounding neighbourhoods. Penetanguishene, Port McNicoll, Ossossane Beach, Cawaja Beach, Wahnekewaning Beach, Belle-Eau-Claire Beach, Georgian Sands Beach, Wymbolwood Beach, Wendake Beach, Georgina Beach, Bluewater Beach, Deanlea Beach, Woodland Beach, Allenwood Beach, Balm Beach, Tiny and Wasaga beach.
Licensed Repair of All Appliance Brands
Fix Appliances CA has over 15 years of experience servicing all of the following brands and is factory certified to service:
What Our Customers Say About Us
Discover how Fix Appliances maintains a 5-star service record since day one in Midland area
Technician just repaired our Bosch dishwasher and did a fantastic job! He arrived early and was very nice and quickly fixed the problem. I will definitely use Fix Appliances again
What a great experience to deal with FIX. Initial contact for service was very polite and positive. Appointment time was prompt and timely. Service repair person (Oleg) was extremely efficient and knowledgeable to assess the problem and subsequently order parts and repair. His work was efficient, neat and tidy. We are very pleased with the work and have already mentioned this company to our friends. We will not hesitate to request repair service again if and when required. Congratulation on your high standard of business ethics and practices.
Midland Appliance Repair
FIX Appliances CA is a leading provider of affordable appliance repairs in Midland and surrounding area. We have over a decade of industry experience. Using this experience we can offer reliable white goods repairs. No matter what the problem may be, our skilled technicians will be able to fix it.