Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Trusted Wolf Service
We service and repair all Wolf appliances, including:
In 1934 Al and Hyman Wolf began repairing and rebuilding kitchen ranges in Los Angeles. They began modifying and customizing them for clients, and then for restaurants. The two brothers soon expanded their operation, forming the Wolf Range Corporation to manufacture professional ranges for the food industry.
With clients requests and expansion of product line, the new company was manufacturing a full line of commercial and restaurant products, including sealed burner ranges, griddles, ovens, and cooktops. Following WW2, the company kept pace with innovative designs and customer modification requests, incorporating them into their products and product line where possible.
Wolf became synonymous with quality, dependable professional cooking appliances. With the demand in the 1970s for high-performance residential cooking products, Wolf developed a scaled down line for home kitchen use.
The residential line focused on durable and efficient high-performance appliances similar to their commercial line. In March of 2000, Sub-Zero acquired the Wolf residential line of appliances to complement their home refrigeration line of products.
A Wolf range combines a cooktop and oven to form a perfect union for culinary exploration. It may be dual or mono fuel with dual-stacked gas burners or induction zones for the cooktop and an electric convection oven.
No matter the model, if it’s burning your soufflé or scorching your soup, the service experts at FIX Appliances CA will get it working like new! Our experienced technicians are trained and certified to repair and maintain your Wolf range, whether gas, electric, or convection. We’ll get your dual fuel 4 or 6 burner range (DF304, DF484CG), Infrared Charbroiler (DF36C), or French Top (DF484F) working as it should.
Call FIX Appliances CA for professional service for all your Wolf range problems, including:
- The oven or cooktop doesn’t work.
- Oven fans squeal or rattle when on.
- Food not baking evenly.
- Dials or functions are not working.
- Broiler doesn’t work.
- Oven doors don’t open or close properly.
- Cooktop or oven elements are not working.
Dual convection or convection steam built-in ovens are designed, so every dish is perfect. So if it isn’t, contact the professionals at FIX Appliances CA. Whether a double or single oven M (DO30CM), E (DO30PE), or L (SO36U) series, a Speed Oven (SPO30PE), or the Convection Steam (CSO30TE), our knowledgeable pros will troubleshoot the problem and have you cooking to perfection in no time. We fix the following issues, and much more:
- Convection fan makes strange sounds.
- The digital display is blank or displays errors.
- Buttons or knobs don’t function.
- Food bakes unevenly.
- An element or the broiler not working.
- The oven door doesn’t open or close as it should.
- The oven doesn’t work.
Our customer consultants are available 8 am to 9 pm to schedule a repair.
Cooktops and Rangetops
Gas, convection, or electric cooktops and range-tops should have perfect temperature control, so when they don’t, contact us. Our certified technicians will have your gas (CG or SRT), electric (CE), or induction cook (CI), or range top working as it should. Give us a call for any problems, including:
- The cooktop or range-top doesn’t work.
- Elements don’t ignite or turn on.
- Knobs are not working or controlling the temperature.
- The touchpad is not functioning.
- Special functions are not working.
Contact FIX Appliances CA for service between 8 am and 8 pm.
Whether your Wolf ventilation system is a wall (PW, VW), island (PI, VI), downdraft (DD), liner (PL), ceiling (VC), under-cabinet (VU), or outdoor hood (PW), if it’s not moving the odors and smoke out of the cooking area, our service experts will have it working as it should. If you experience any of these issues, text, email, or call our customer reps:
- The controls aren’t working.
- The fan isn’t working.
- Display or lighting is not working.
- The fan makes a horrible racket.
- The downdraft vent stuck up or down.
Whether an electric (MS) or convection (MC) model, with or without a drawer (MD), drop-down (MDD), or swing door, if it’s not working, give the FIX Appliances CA team a call. Our certified technicians will check it out and get it operating as it should. We’ll repair issues like these:
- The microwave doesn’t work.
- It makes weird noises when on.
- Error messages displayed, or display is blank.
- Function buttons or touch controls don’t work.
- The door or drawer won’t open or close properly.
- The fan makes squeals or rattles.
Our service reps are available from 8 am to 9 pm to schedule an appointment.
If your Wolf built-in coffee (EC) system isn’t brewing as it should or your cup warming draw (CW) leaves your cups cold, the technicians at FIX Appliances CA will get them brewing and warm as they should. Contact us for any problems, including:
- Espresso or cappuccino functions don’t work.
- Built-in water tank stuck.
- Bean grinder isn’t working.
- Water spout blocked.
- Leaking water.
- Touch functions or LEDs aren’t working.
- The warming drawer doesn’t warm.
Does your gas (CG), induction (CI), electric (CE) grill (GM), fryer (FM), steamer (SM), Teppanyaki (TM), or multifunctional (MM) cooktop module too hot or cold to cook properly? Our team will get your cooktop frying or grilling to perfection. Call, text, or email us if you experience any of these issues:
- Controls don’t work.
- A module won’t power up.
- An element doesn’t ignite or heat.
- Functions don’t work or light up.
Built-in and freestanding Wolf outdoor gas grills (OG) should last a long time. If you’re experiencing any problems with yours, give the experts at FIX Appliances CA a call. No matter if it is the side burner (SB), extra built-in burner (BM), or grills have any issues, our team is here to help. Contact us if you have any of these problems:
- The burners aren’t working.
- The grill and burner require cleaning.
- The ignitor doesn’t work.
- Controls don’t function.
- Thermostat controls aren’t working.
Wolf warming drawers keep food at the proper temperature and won’t dry it out, so if it’s not working as it should, call on the experts at FIX Appliances CA. Our pros will get your indoor (WWD30) or outdoor (WWD30O) warming drawer keeping food at the perfect temperature and consistency or warming your plates up. For any issues, including:
- The drawer doesn’t heat or heat to temperature.
- Drawer seals faulty.
- Controls aren’t functioning properly.
- The drawer won’t open or close as it should.
Vacuum Seal Drawers
Does your Wolf vacuum seal drawer (VS) not seal or remove the air? Call the professionals at FIX Appliances CA for worry-free repair service. Our service reps will have you sealing again in no time. We’ll fix all the problems, including:
- The vacuum sealer isn’t working.
- Controls won’t work.
- The draw hinges or lid doesn’t work properly.
Contact our consultants between 8 am and 9 pm to arrange an ASAP repair.
Reliable Service & Repair
FIX Appliances CA is a leading provider of affordable appliance repairs. We have over a decade of industry experience. Using this experience we can offer reliable white goods repairs. No matter what the problem may be, our skilled technicians will be able to fix it.