Licensed technicians with over 15 years of experience
TSSA Gas Contractor
Fully certified in gas appliances service, repair & installation
Each repair is covered by service and parts warranty
Professional Appliance Services We Provide
We service and repair a variety of appliances, including:
We understand that a dishwasher can be a great time saving tool for busy families on the go. That’s why it can be a major headache when yours stops working. It doesn’t matter whether your machine won’t fill up with water or it keeps shutting down in the middle of a cycle — we can help with any dishwasher repair in the Blue Mountains. Our experts have the experience and knowledge to help when:
- The dishwasher is overflowing and won’t empty of water
- The control panel isn’t working properly
- Your dishwasher isn’t cleaning your dishes
- There doesn’t seem to be any power getting to your machine
- When you start your machine there’s no water flowing into it
Oven and Stove Repair
We have repairmen and women standing by to help you with your stove and oven repair. Our technicians will have you cooking your favorite casserole again in no time. There isn’t a common problem we can’t diagnose and fix. If we think the needed repair is too expensive we’ll be honest and up front and we can help you with the installation of your new stove. We’ll help when your oven:
- Won’t heat up to the right temperature
- If your stove top isn’t working properly
- With an oven light that won’t turn on
- A door that won’t close or the glass on the door is cracked
- Timer won’t work or the control panel doesn’t light up
If you need help because your dryer is leaving your clothes wet then FIX Appliances CA is available with the best trained dryer repair technicians in the Blue Mountains. We’ve been fixing dryers and other major appliances for more than a decade and our experts are always upgrading their knowledge base with the latest skills and techniques direct from the major manufacturers. Call FIX Appliances CA for help with:
- A dryer that doesn’t seem to be drying clothes
- A machine that vibrates loudly when you turn it on
- A burning smell coming from the dryer whenever it’s used
- A dryer that won’t start up
- A control panel that doesn’t respond when touched
Washing Machine Repair
If you’ve just stepped into the laundry room and discovered that your washing machine is overflowing it’s an unpleasant surprise you can do without. We’re ready to help with same day washing machine repair in the Blue Mountains and surrounding area. We can diagnose and fix any common problems, including the following:
- The spin cycle on your washing machine isn’t happening
- The hose to your machine is leaking
- There’s too much noise whenever the washing machine is running
- The washing machine fills up with water but it won’t drain
- There are no lights on the control panel of the washing machine
If you’ve just reached in the fridge for a nice cold glass of milk only to find out that your milk is warm and spoiled it’s probably time to seek professional help. FIX Appliances CA is the best option for refrigerator repair in the Blue Mountains with factory trained technicians trained to work on all major brands and models. Make us your first call for fridge repair services when:
- Your fridge won’t keep your drinks cool
- Your frozen meat is starting to thaw in your freezer
- There’s noise coming from your fridge that isn’t normal
- You notice water leaking from the bottom
Range Hood Repair
If you can’t turn the light on over the oven’s range hood it’s hard to see if your food is cooked on the stove top. Don’t risk undercooked food. Contact FIX Appliances CA today for help with:
- A range hood that’s extremely noisy when turned on
- Nothing happens when you try to turn the fan on
- The range hood light doesn’t light up
- The controls on the range hood won’t turn
- The filter screen is all clogged up
Gas Appliance Repair
FIX Appliances CA can help you with any kind of gas appliance issues from installation to parts and service. Our technicians are fully licensed and certified to work on both residential and commercial gas appliances. You can contact us at any time during regular business hours for gas appliance repair and service you can count on.
Licensed Repair of All Appliance Brands
We service over 80 brands, so you don’t need to call two companies if you own appliances from different brands. These makes include Amana, Fisher & Paykel, Blomberg, Bosch, Bertazzoni, Cyclone, Frigidaire, Fulgor Milano, GE, Fhiaba, Falmec, Huebsch, Inglis, Jenn Air, Liebherr, Maytag, Miele, LG, Electrolux, KitchenAid, Panasonic, Sub-Zero, Samsung, Sears Appliances –Kenmore, Sirius, Speed Queen, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, Zephyr and many more. Most of our repair bookings for appliance repairs are attended on the same day.
Discover how Fix Appliances maintains a 5-star service record since day one in Blue Mountains area.
Fix Appliances more than fulfilled our needs with our two appliance problems. From our initial response and appointment setup with Diane, through to the two visits for the repairs with Oleg; the experience was professional,on time, work performed as to the initial diagnosis and dollar estimate --resulting in a very satisfied customer. One that will be recommending Fix Appliances whenever an opportunity arises.Thanks so much again to Diane and Oleg John and Jan O'Brien
My washing machine broke on the long weekend and someone came on the holiday Monday. There was no extra charge with it being a holiday. The part was ordered and fixed by Thursday of that week. The problem was explained throughly to me. This company is very helpful and customer service was exceptional. Highly recommend!
The Blue Mountans Appliance Repair
FIX Appliances CA is a leading provider of affordable appliance repairs in The Blue Mountains and surrounding area. We have over a decade of industry experience. Using this experience we can offer reliable white goods repairs. No matter what the problem may be, our skilled technicians will be able to fix it.
The Blue Mountains is a town in Grey County, southwestern Ontario, Canada, located where the Beaver River flows into Nottawasaga Bay. It is named for the Blue Mountain, and hence the economy of the town is centred on tourism, particularly on the Blue Mountain ski resort and the private Craigleith and Alpine Ski Clubs.
The primary population centre is Thornbury. Additionally the town’s territory also includes the communities of Banks, Camperdown, Castle Glen Estates, Christie Beach, Clarksburg, Craigleith, Duncan, Gibraltar, Heathcote, Kolapore, Little Germany, Lora Bay, Loree, Ravenna, Red Wing, Slabtown, and Victoria Corners.
Office Location: 115 Hurontario St., Collingwood, ON, CA